How do you unlock a Metal Detector raft?
You will find the metal detector blueprint in the caravan town. While trying to find the second zipline part, you need to go deep underground till you find a blue container. Inside the container will be the blueprint of the metal detector.
Is there titanium on Balboa Island?
Titanium is needed for making Large Storages, Electric Purifiers, Battery Chargers, and Water Tanks. There is a specified number of treasures available per island type. … Balboa Island contains three to six treasures.
How do you cheat on the raft?
Raft Cheats Commands
- Hunger: /set hunger X, where X is the value.
- Thirst: /set Thirst X, where X is the value.
- Blockhealth: /set Blockhealth X, where X is the value.
- Bonushunger: /set Bonushunger X, where X is the value.
- Gamemode: /set Gamemode X, where X is the value.
- FPS: /set fps X, where X is the value.
Is Tangaroa the end of raft?
Tangaroa is the final location of the Second Chapter.
What does titanium Ore look like in Terraria?
Whereas Adamantite has a distinctive red color, Titanium has a sparkling dark gray with minuscule spots of green and pink (when in clusters). … A Titanium Forge or Adamantite Forge is required to smelt the ore into bars – a regular Hellforge does not suffice. This is the same for Adamantite Ore as well.
What are the secret achievements in raft?
- Is there a Utopia? is achieved by finding the note at the top of the Radio Tower. …
- This goes here! is earned by breaking or picking up a block 100 times. …
- Exploring the depths! …
- Not a great landing! and O Captain! …
- An Ocean Cemetery! …
- Artistic Collection! …
- Former Glory!
How do I get a Smelter in the raft?
You don’t need blueprint for it (afaik only end game stuff have blueprints), it’s there automatically on research table. You only need to research the materials for it in research table (by putting wood, stone etc. on the research slot. it should list the materials you need to research.) to unlock the building recipe.