Who is the best kite surfer in the world?
- Champion. #1. Carlos Mario Slingshot. …
- #2. Adeuri Corniel Cabrinha. Points 2700.
- #3. Set Teixeira F-One, Manera. Points 2120.
- #4. Maxime Chabloz F-One, Manera. Points 2040.
- #5. Valentin Rodriguez Duotone. Points 1730.
- #6. Gianmaria Coccoluto Duotone, ION. Points 1720.
- #7. Valentin Garat Duotone, ION. …
- #8. Anthar Racca Airush.
Is kiteboarding losing popularity?
According to Google Trends, kiteboarding is declining in popularity.
Has anyone died kite surfing?
A Florida man who was enjoying a day at the beach kitesurfing has tragically died after authorities say a gust of wind sent him flying into the side of a home. Fred Salter, 61, of Fort Lauderdale, was identified as the victim in Wednesday’s fatal accident, according to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
Why is kiteboarding so expensive?
About the materials used to make kites. … And those long-long kite-lines are no shoelace either. Both are made of very strong yet lightweight materials and this combination gets only more and more expensive when the materials get stronger and lighter.
What are the dangers of kitesurfing?
Kitesurfing – Common Risks
- Wind and weather. It may be tempting to go out in winter storms but exercise great caution if you do, and in general it is advised to avoid them. …
- Physical stressors and health. …
- Sealife. …
- Dangerous practices. …
- Equipment failure. …
- Other craft and swimmers.
How old can you kitesurf?
We find that nine to ten years old is the age range that kids have the motor skills, attention span and desire to learn to kite. Kids in the early to mid teens get it really quickly, and we have seen kids as young as six kiteboarding.